Prices and Ordering
- By completing and submitting the electronic order via this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Once an order has been dispatched we cannot change the delivery address from that originally stated on the order.
- Orders will not be processed until the customer’s funds have cleared in full.
- All transactions will be carried out in South African Rand
- We work with a general lead time of 2-7 working days to process your order. This is due the high volume of orders that needs to be processed daily and the continuous production of stock to ensure you get the freshest stock for your store/establishment as possible.
Cancellation- Unwanted Goods
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns on edible products, unless it is faulty. This is due the public and food safety regulations.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales. Please be aware that delays are occasionally inevitable due to busy periods and unforeseen factors.
- Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our reasonable control, for example: strike action, 3rd party delays, traffic or weather constraints and therefore will not accept liability for late delivery under these circumstances.
- In the event of requests for goods to be left at unattended premises (for example – in a garage) or with neighbours, Bake2Earth (Pty)) Ltd will endeavor to do so at the customers own liability.
- The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery/courier company in good order. Most parcels are insured up to R1000 and for the higher value parcels insurance is available at 2% of the value over R1000. Please request this if you want higher insurance. The delivery/courier services is outsourced and its the clients responsibility to track their parcels from the courier on the details/tracking number that the Provider gave them.
- Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd operates a rapid replacement or no-quibble money-back guarantee for any products found to be faulty. Please first contact Bake2Earth via email or use our contact form so that arrangements can be made for products to be returned to Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd wherever possible with their original packaging.
- Where goods are damaged in transit, and insurance option was chosen by the client, Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd will assist with the compensation claim against the courier. We may ask for proof of the damage and a written statement so that we can proceed with a compensation claim.
In the unlikely event you have not received your parcel we would first ask you to carry out the following checks:
- Make sure someone else in your household or business haven’t signed for the parcel on your behalf and forgot to advise you of it.
- Contact the courier and ask them track the parcel using the tracking number that was provided to you.
- Having carried out the above checks and you still don’t find your parcel, please contact us by email or use our contact form stating your order reference, delivery address and contact details. We shall investigate lost packages with our courier partners and will assist with a compensation claim (if insurance was taken on the parcel) to the courier should the parcel be lost. Please note we require a minimum of 3 working days to investigate lost packages with our couriers.
Please note, Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for replacements or issue refunds for lost orders if your customer information i.e. any part of your address given to us by you on your order is incorrect.
- Should you need to refuse a parcel for any reason, please contact us in advance to obtain authorization. Our couriers will charge Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd to return the goods. If prior authorization has not been given, this charge will be deducted from the cost of the returned items.
Items missing from your Parcel
- On delivery of your order please inspect the parcel contents. Any missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your goods. If an item is missing please contact us by email or using our contact page.
Ingredients / Allergy Information
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of ingredients and food allergy information provided on product packing, we ask customers concerned about food allergies / ingredients to always check the label/s on the product. From time to time ingredients may vary / change without notice. Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd can not be held liable for any customers who disregard product labels.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bake2EArth (Pty) Ltd. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without Bake2Earth (Pty) Ltd express written consent. In particular, you may not copy images, utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without Bake 2Earth (Pty) Ltd express written consent.